Touring caravan site info required.

Old May 8th 05, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
george varney

Default Touring caravan site info required.

Looking for a fully-equipped,not-too-expensive and
easy to get to site within easy reach of both Southport
and Liverpool from mid-May to mid-June.Any info
would be greatfully received,eg-prices,etc.
Thanks,guys,in anticipation!

Old May 8th 05, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 8 May 2005 16:10:11 +0100, "george varney"
wrote:

| Looking for a fully-equipped,not-too-expensive and
| easy to get to site within easy reach of both Southport
| and Liverpool from mid-May to mid-June.Any info
| would be greatfully received,eg-prices,etc.
| Thanks,guys,in anticipation!

Join Camping and Caravanning Club www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk
You will get the Big Sites Book which lists almost every place you can camp
in the UK, including CCC and Commercial sites. Beware, you must read all
the entry, as some sites do not take caravans. Also some are farm sites.

--
Dave F
Old May 8th 05, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old May 8th 05, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frosty

http://www.riversideleisurecentre.com/

--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.

Old May 8th 05, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frosty

Old May 8th 05, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"george varney" wrote in message
Looking for a fully-equipped,not-too-expensive and
easy to get to site within easy reach of both Southport
and Liverpool from mid-May to mid-June.Any info
would be greatfully received,eg-prices,etc.
Thanks,guys,in anticipation!

Nice Immaculate Caravan Club site ALMOST on the beach and five minuets WALK from
The Main Shopping street ( Lord Street ) with ALL the BIG Shops.

DieSea

Old May 8th 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"DieSea" wrote in message

"george varney" wrote in message
Looking for a fully-equipped,not-too-expensive and
easy to get to site within easy reach of both Southport
and Liverpool from mid-May to mid-June.Any info
would be greatfully received,eg-prices,etc.
Thanks,guys,in anticipation!

Nice Immaculate Caravan Club site ALMOST on the beach and five minuets WALK from
The Main Shopping street ( Lord Street ) with ALL the BIG Shops.

DieSea

OOOPs

Sorry should have said SOUTHPORT

DieSea

Old May 9th 05, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

"DieSea" wrote in message

Nice Immaculate Caravan Club site ALMOST on the beach and five minuets
WALK from
The Main Shopping street ( Lord Street ) with ALL the BIG Shops.

DieSea

OOOPs

Sorry should have said SOUTHPORT

DieSea

We've stayed there and can recommend it - very easy walk into all parts of
Southport, situated alongside the fairground, dunes, prom, park and within
easy walk of town centre, a supermarket, etc.