mobile internet

Old August 6th 03, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pete

Default mobile internet

"kqr" wrote in message
In article , nigell says...

Does anyone access the internet from their caravan? if so how?
thanks

I use my Laptop as a TV/DVD player mainly.

snip

I do not access the internet on site. That is just
plain sad if you ask me.

My reason for setting up a mobile internet connection is to allow me to work
from the 'van.
That way we can spend a nice peaceful fortnight or two in Western Scotland.

Now watching TV in a van - that's what I call sad ;-)

Pete

Old August 7th 03, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pete

"kqr" wrote in message
t...
In article , Pete says...

My reason for setting up a mobile internet connection is to allow me to

work
from the 'van.

LOL that is sad.

Not as sad as working from a smelly crowded office with a 2 hour commute.
Not even as sad as working from home with no commute but lot's of jobs
complaining that they need doing.
And if you enjoy your work, then it's not even as sad as sitting in/around
the 'van reading a Jeffery Archer novel.

That way we can spend a nice peaceful fortnight or two in Western

Scotland.

Well make sure you have a decent mobile service
provider. Some networks do not give full coverage
no matter what they say.

Got it sorted.

Now watching TV in a van - that's what I call sad ;-)
Pete

I agree, but i only watch one or two programs if
at all. Most of what is on the box is ****e. Now
Fitting Satelite - that_is_sad.

Well, you can get a one legged broadband service that way so it does have
some merits ;-)

Pete