Porch awning & annexe

Old May 8th 05, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John D

Default Porch awning & annexe

Views appreciated on use of a porch awning (8ft projection) with bedroom
annexe. The annexe will only be used for about ten nights a year. The idea
is that it would fit most caravans. Margaret

Old May 9th 05, 05:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

John D came up with the following;:
Views appreciated on use of a porch awning (8ft projection) with bedroom
annexe. The annexe will only be used for about ten nights a year. The idea
is that it would fit most caravans. Margaret

Great idea. Saves space on site but still adds an extra bedroom. Our kids
love the awning annexe. We often use the full awning more as a sun canopy,
without any sides or fronts on it, but still leave the annexe on.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old May 9th 05, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

We bought a porch awning but it did not fit nice as our door was at the
front of the van and it cut across a window, we have just inherited a new
porch awning with our new caravan, the seller said it was difficult to put
up and he never used it. It's a NR Coniston Luxe and it fits lovely and is
about 8 or 9 foot square (half the length of our van). There were some clips
missing and they could supply them OK. Seem like a good firm, I expect
that's why the seller could not put it up! We still have a large awning to
put up, Bradcot, do not know much about them, but I think we shall keep the
porch awning, I think they vary as some people hate them
Liz