do we need to book in advance?

Old May 13th 05, 03:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Janice Dowdeswell

Default do we need to book in advance?

Hi all -

we are touring uk by (hired) campervan (anti clockwise circle from
london, nottingham, bristol, southhampton, london) in the last two
weeks of june this year. Do you know if we would need to book
campsites in advance or can we find them day by day without too much
trouble? I don't know what it is like in the UK as I haven't visited
there before.

thanks for your time
janice d