European breakdown recovery, car + caravan

Old May 14th 05, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Hainsworth

Default European breakdown recovery, car + caravan

Hi, seeking info on EU wide breakdown recovery for car + caravan for UK
resident. Preferably annual multitrip offering minimum of 60 days per trip,
183 days in total per annum or similar.

Have checked Caravan Club offering but expensive for longish periods,
Europ-Assistance looks a good offer, any experiences/views.

All opinions, experiences or recommendations gratefully welcomed.
TIA

All the best from Sue and Roger. Remove HAT to reply!

Old May 14th 05, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Roger Hainsworth" wrote in message
Hi, seeking info on EU wide breakdown recovery for car + caravan for UK
resident. Preferably annual multitrip offering minimum of 60 days per

trip,
183 days in total per annum or similar.

Have checked Caravan Club offering but expensive for longish periods,
Europ-Assistance looks a good offer, any experiences/views.

All opinions, experiences or recommendations gratefully welcomed.

Up to a year ago I was a member of Green Flag via my car insurance company,
not a direct member now due to new car purchase with a Europeon warranty and
breakdown cover. Green Flag included caravan free, and Europeon cover was
included in the level of service I had.
I would suggest you make enquires of Green Flag, direct and via your
insurers.

Please reply to News Group.

Old May 14th 05, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 14 May 2005 20:56:00 +0000 (UTC), "Roger Hainsworth"
wrote:

Hi, seeking info on EU wide breakdown recovery for car + caravan for UK
resident. Preferably annual multitrip offering minimum of 60 days per trip,
183 days in total per annum or similar.

Have checked Caravan Club offering but expensive for longish periods,
Europ-Assistance looks a good offer, any experiences/views.

Try the CCC their RAC cover does all of this.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old May 14th 05, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Have checked Caravan Club offering but expensive for longish periods,
Europ-Assistance looks a good offer, any experiences/views.

If you are old enough...Green Flag through Saga. 85 a year.European wide
cover.
Coupled with Direct Travel Insurance at 50 for European single trip
(Couple) 51 days.
DaveK.

Old May 15th 05, 05:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"bill lord" wrote in message

Try the CCC their RAC cover does all of this.

Interesting you mention RAC, I have RAC cover via my car and my caravan is
excluded. I only know this because at its commencement I asked them. So I
have my caravan covered ealsewhere.
I would recommend anyone with RAC, or any car breakdown scheme to be very
sure the caravan is covered also.

Please reply to News Group.

Old May 15th 05, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

I would recommend anyone with RAC, or any car breakdown scheme to be very
sure the caravan is covered also.

Saga-Green Flag European Cover 85
DaveK