MG ZS towbar

Old May 15th 05, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pete

Default MG ZS towbar

Hi

Is it possible to fit a towbar to a MG ZS 180 saloon without cutting the
rear bumper?

Thanks

Old May 15th 05, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

"Pete" wrote in message
Hi

Is it possible to fit a towbar to a MG ZS 180 saloon without cutting the
rear bumper?

Thanks

Could prove expensive - mores the pity, but isn't that now a vintage car !!!

Old May 23rd 05, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sparkes

"Pete" wrote in message

Hi

Is it possible to fit a towbar to a MG ZS 180 saloon without cutting
the rear bumper?

Thanks

Try Witter

I had one installed on my ZT-T 190+ with no cut as the bar was designed to
wrap under the bumper

--
Steve Parkes
Triumph Sprint ST, Yamaha XT600E, DIAABTCO#26

Old May 24th 05, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Pete

"Sparkes" wrote in message
"Pete" wrote in message

Hi

Is it possible to fit a towbar to a MG ZS 180 saloon without cutting
the rear bumper?

Thanks

Try Witter

I had one installed on my ZT-T 190+ with no cut as the bar was designed to
wrap under the bumper

--
Steve Parkes
Triumph Sprint ST, Yamaha XT600E, DIAABTCO#26

Thanks Steve

Yes, Witter do make one

Having it fitted as I type this!

Cheers