Sunderland caravan sites

Old May 16th 05, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jon GIBBS

Default Sunderland caravan sites

Does anyone know of any touring sites on the Sunderland coast? We want to
see this years airshow but would prefer to be able to walk from the caravan.

Old May 16th 05, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tony penner

try south shields area

Old May 16th 05, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tony penner

try south shields area

Old May 25th 05, 06:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Seroxat Mad

whitley bay has nice site.....would need to get one of the numerous buses to
show....none you can walk from the site to show sorry

Old May 25th 05, 06:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Seroxat Mad