Hobby Water tank Cap

Old May 16th 05, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geo

Default Hobby Water tank Cap

Can anyone give some clear instruction on how to unlock the on-board
water tank cap on a modern Hobby (560 in my case) - it's driving me
crazy!

Old May 17th 05, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Fred

"geo" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone give some clear instruction on how to unlock the on-board
water tank cap on a modern Hobby (560 in my case) - it's driving me
crazy!

I have one, just put in the key and turn..

Fred

Old May 19th 05, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On 16 May 2005 10:22:14 -0700, "geo" wrote:

Can anyone give some clear instruction on how to unlock the on-board
water tank cap on a modern Hobby (560 in my case) - it's driving me
crazy!

turn anti-clock with the key then push the cap in firmly and turn it
anti-clock they are very stiff to turn.

Lenny

Old May 20th 05, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul

They are the same design as the Astra fuel cap.

Hold the outer still whilst turning the key, it will engage the pins to
connect the outer rim to the middle part of the cap.

From memory you turn the key against the direction you need to turn it ie
clockwise to unlock it and clockwise to lock it.

Paul

oups.com...