Overnight at Cherbourg

Old May 18th 05, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Bowyer

Default Overnight at Cherbourg

Greetings all
Can I have some clarity please....I have read conflicting comments (doing a
google search etc) which advise strongly against overnight stops at
Cherbourg, and others which say it's OK. I haven't yet decided whether to
get off the boat and drive for a few hours (we dock at 8pm local time) then
pull in to an aire or a municipal site (prob. too late for the latter
though) or just to feet down and get a few hours kip before heading off
early am.

Cheers n beers

Steve

Old May 18th 05, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

We have stayed over night at Cherbourg almost every time we have gone to
France.

No Problems at all

Keith