Overnight Stop - Roscoff

Old May 18th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
News @ F9

Default Overnight Stop - Roscoff

Looking for a recommended caravan site (over night stop) close to Roscoff as
an alternative to the dockside.

Regards

Oriondirect

Old May 18th 05, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alex Heney

On Wed, 18 May 2005 21:04:51 +0100, News @ F9 in message
wrote:

Looking for a recommended caravan site (over night stop) close to Roscoff as
an alternative to the dockside.

There is a site on the outskirts of the town of Roscoff itself, about 10
minutes drive around the bay from the ferry port.
http://www.camping-ar-kleguer.com/index-gb.htm

We stayed there on arrival for three nights a few years ago now (arriving
on the ferry about 10:30PM), and found it quite pleasant. It is the site to
the right of the road on the large photograph at the bottom of the home
page

--
To get the point, rub a porcupine backwards.
Alex Heney