Overnight stop Rennes

Old May 18th 05, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Hinchliffe

Default Overnight stop Rennes

We are heading from Le Harve to Quimper and are looking for an overnight
stop within 30 miles eiter side of Rennes. (Preferably to the west.) Any
ideas folks?

Old May 21st 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jim.johnson

"Peter Hinchliffe" wrote in message
We are heading from Le Harve to Quimper and are looking for an overnight
stop within 30 miles eiter side of Rennes. (Preferably to the west.) Any
ideas folks?

There is a good municipal site at Rennes to the east of the town, but with
easy access to the town's restaurants and supermarkets. It lies within a
municipal park and is mentioned in several of the guides. Toilets and
showers were good when we went there three years ago and the staff very
helpful.

Jim

I'd give you the name, but my helper(!) has moved all the guides to I know
not where.

Old May 22nd 05, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Caravanner

"Peter Hinchliffe" schreef in bericht
We are heading from Le Harve to Quimper and are looking for an
overnight stop within 30 miles eiter side of Rennes. (Preferably to
the west.) Any ideas folks?

http://www.camping-haliotis-mont-sai...nt-michel.html

W.fr.gr.