Zonko caravan driver!

Old May 22nd 05, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Zonko caravan driver!

My first experience was on a CL site in the Lake district..
Narrow road with high banks a tight turn into the site which needed
one shunt back and then easily forward into the site.

Tried the reverse manouever and the caravan breaks locked on .
No auto reverse on my 200 van.( 3 berth Mardon)

Could not go forward because I had got in as tight as possible so that
the next move should be an easy swing.

I am strong but could not move the van manually by myself.

Fortunately a large farmer came along and helped me out with some more
muscle power.

He was a good man
He did not laugh at all until he was driving away!!

Pity I cannot say that about "The Wife" and "The Daughter"!!!

They used a box of tissues to wipe the tears of laughter away.

Possibly somethning to do with my version of English which I adopted
for that day only.

Old May 24th 05, 05:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:02:57 +0100, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

| He was a good man
| He did not laugh at all until he was driving away!!
|
| Pity I cannot say that about "The Wife" and "The Daughter"!!!
|
| They used a box of tissues to wipe the tears of laughter away.

Get them trained.
On the word of command, mine go to an appropriate corner and *push*.

I hate asking for help at any time, giggling female members of the
family especially

Had a grump all day and made them fell guilty!!

Game set and match to Daddy!
Old May 24th 05, 05:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]