caravan, cheshire, for sale

Old May 28th 05, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil R

Default caravan, cheshire, for sale

I hope it's OK to post this here - apologies if not.

My mother in law has recently died, leaving an Eldiss caravan I need to get
rid of. It's at least 10 years old, I think.

It's in the Alsager area. I don't have full details at the moment, just
checking to see whether there might be any interest.

Thanks

Phil

Old May 28th 05, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 28 May 2005 17:05:29 GMT, "Phil R"
wrote:

I hope it's OK to post this here - apologies if not.

My mother in law has recently died, leaving an Eldiss caravan I need to get
rid of. It's at least 10 years old, I think.

It's in the Alsager area. I don't have full details at the moment, just
checking to see whether there might be any interest.

Thanks

Phil

If you post the details on here there may be someone interested, but
when you do start the Title of the message with For Sale.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old May 29th 05, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

If you post the details on here there may be someone interested, but
when you do start the Title of the message with For Sale.

And give an idea of the model, length and layout -end washroom or end
kitchen.
There should be a plate by the door showing the serial number and possibly
date of manufacture.
That's the most important bit regarding the value.
Any equipment with it, awning, water carriers, gas bottles?
Maybe there are some documents in the van with all the information.
DaveK.