warning speed camera

Old August 8th 03, 05:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
dojj

Default warning speed camera

"Paul Robson" wrote in
message ...
Paul Giverin wrote:

In message , Paul Robson
writes

No, I'm not. Norfolk roads are abject crap, there are very few places
where you can actually speed. Suffolk is just as bad.

Living in Norfolk (but on the border with Suffolk) I would say that your
statement above is complete nonsense. I know of very few roads where its
not possible to speed if you wanted to.

I was referring to being called a speed freak, or something like that. You
must live quite close to me. My view is that with a few exceptions (A11
Norwich-Thetford?) it is almost impossible to speed simply because the
roads are permanently clogged up with cars.

but they've made it mainly 2 lanes now, so you could say they are
encouraging it?