towing mirrors purchase?

Old May 30th 05, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy E

Default towing mirrors purchase?

Does anyone know where to buy towing mirrors for new shape Shogun 3.2 DID?

These need to be rather large I think? Any one help?

:-)

Old May 31st 05, 06:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"Andy E" wrote in
:

Does anyone know where to buy towing mirrors for new shape Shogun 3.2
DID?

These need to be rather large I think? Any one help?

Milenco claim their mirrors (available from Towsure) will fit just about
anything. However, the ones I use on my Mk 2 were designed for large
mirrors.

You can see both types on Towsure's page
http://www.towsure.com/default.asp?d=40&t=107

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane