Where do the English go on holidays

Old May 31st 05, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
phk

Default Where do the English go on holidays

Which caravan sites do I go to with lots and lots of English families?

It must be in Italy or the old Yugoslavian countries.

Question asked because we bring our kids and they might be tought some more
English

England is not an issue - we like it hot (besides the trip on the water is
too expensive )

--
Per, Esbjerg

Old May 31st 05, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
TMC

"phk" wrote in message
k...
Which caravan sites do I go to with lots and lots of English families?

It must be in Italy or the old Yugoslavian countries.

Question asked because we bring our kids and they might be tought some

more
English

England is not an issue - we like it hot (besides the trip on the water is
too expensive )

--
Per, Esbjerg

Personally when travelling abroad I try to avoid the English as being
English myself I want a foreign holiday experience.

However many of the big sites in France especially in Normandy Brittany and
the Vendee are used by the UK caravan club and companies such as Eurocamp
who sell widely in the uk.

Most Dutch campers appear to speak good English as well and are found widely
in France

I do not think as many English will travel with children to Italy or
Yugoslavian countries as it is a long way with a caravan.

Just my experience other may disagree

English school holidays are mid July to end of August

Tony