Marton Mere, Blackpool

Old June 1st 05, 05:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Hinchliffe

Default Marton Mere, Blackpool

Not my sort of site this. (Run by Haven) but we are booked to go on there
for three nights in order to take our grandson to a Man Utd soccer school.
What's it like?

Old June 1st 05, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
NoReply

Mixed reviews here http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=2287

Old June 3rd 05, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frosty

for three nights in order to take our grandson to a Man Utd soccer school.
What's it like?

Went there a few weeks ago on a nostalgia visit. We are born again 'vanners
and our last visit was 25yrs +! Pleasant enough site on the edge of a large
lake (mere) Pitches seperated in two rows by hedges. Some with full drainage
facilites at an extra charge. Huge club with expensive beer and smaller bar
ditto. Very well supervised by unusually friendly and efficient security
dept. Great if your kids are small and your pockets large!
--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.