reupholstery cost

Old June 1st 05, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jon GIBBS

Default reupholstery cost

Can anyone tell me roughly how much it will cost to have a 4 berth caravan
reupholstered. Any recommendations for reupholsterers.

Old June 1st 05, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"jon GIBBS" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me roughly how much it will cost to have a 4 berth caravan
reupholstered. Any recommendations for reupholsterers.

Tockfield.

www.foam.co.uk

Go there and ask for their brochure.

Mary

Old June 1st 05, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Uno Hoo!

"jon GIBBS" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me roughly how much it will cost to have a 4 berth caravan
reupholstered. Any recommendations for reupholsterers.

Can't help with a 4 berth but this is a copy of a quote I received earlier
this year for re-upholstering my 2 berth Sterling Europa from Askin