Isle Of Skye

Old June 1st 05, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alex Thomson

Default Isle Of Skye

Three new Caravan Parks have been added to

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

They include:
Uig Caravan Park, Uig
Greshornish Caravan Park, Edinbane
Sligachan Caravan Park, Sligachan
All three Caravan Parks Join Kinloch Caravan Park Dunvegan, In a New Section
all about the Isle Of Skye, For more info on these sites see the details
pages linked to each section, There is also lots of links to the Isle Of
Skye on my links page, Also links to the various Caravan Parks on the main
thumbnail pages, If you are visiting the Isle Of Syke this year I hope
these Photographs and site details are of use to you.

Alex

Old June 1st 05, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob

"Alex Thomson" wrote in message
Three new Caravan Parks have been added to

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

They include:
Uig Caravan Park, Uig
Greshornish Caravan Park, Edinbane
Sligachan Caravan Park, Sligachan

Thanks for that Alex, just what im looking for, they all look good to me, I
have been to Skye only once and stayed in a rented cottage, but i really
want to take my we van over soon...so this is a good help for me...again, my
thanks.

Bob

Old June 1st 05, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Douglas

"Bob" wrote in message

"Alex Thomson" wrote in message
Three new Caravan Parks have been added to

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

They include:
Uig Caravan Park, Uig
Greshornish Caravan Park, Edinbane
Sligachan Caravan Park, Sligachan

Thanks for that Alex, just what im looking for, they all look good to me,
I have been to Skye only once and stayed in a rented cottage, but i really
want to take my we van over soon...so this is a good help for me...again,
my thanks.

Bob

Can recommend Kinloch at Dunvegan from Easter visit this year (but as they
charge by person it could be expensive with a party).

Even did me a loan of a high-gain aerial to watch the footy.

Interesting approach to campsite rules!!

--
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00

Old June 1st 05, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:41:34 GMT, "Bob" wrote:

"Alex Thomson" wrote in message
Three new Caravan Parks have been added to

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

They include:
Uig Caravan Park, Uig
Greshornish Caravan Park, Edinbane
Sligachan Caravan Park, Sligachan

Thanks for that Alex, just what im looking for, they all look good to me, I
have been to Skye only once and stayed in a rented cottage, but i really
want to take my we van over soon...so this is a good help for me...again, my
thanks.

Bob

There are also some CL's/CS's that are in the CC book or the CCC big
book. I can recommend the CC CL MRS M. MARTIN, GLEN HINNISDAL where
we stopped for a week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

(remove the spam to reply)

Old June 10th 05, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:57:18 +0100, "Bob Douglas"
wrote:

Can recommend Kinloch at Dunvegan from Easter visit this year

I was there last week. It's the best site on Skye IMHO

Phil