For Sale 2004 Model Swift Challenger

Old June 1st 05, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jai Stone

Default For Sale 2004 Model Swift Challenger

Hello to you all.
I am selling a March 2004 Swift Challenger SE. This is the 4 berth fixed end
bed model.
It has a round shower cubicle and is built to the high standard of a Swift
van. It is immaculate with not a mark on it.
It is CRIS registered and comes with tons of extras including:
Isabella Capri Lux awning with fibre poles
Waste master
Aqua roll
Wheel lock
Hitch lock (ALKO)
6 disc CD stereo
Battery
2 x propane gas bottles
Full breathable caravan cover
Step
Electric lead
(other extras too many to list...)

This van has always been stored under cover and we are not smokers and have
no pets.
We are only selling because we want a bigger van (Swift Conqueror)
This van is just over a year old and would cost new 14,500 today. But with
a new van you wouldnt get all the kit etc that I am including.
I want a quick sale so that I can buy my new one before I go to France this
July hence price

11,900

This is immaculate you will not be disapointed

Regards

Jai