I guess Boraman took my advice...

Old June 1st 05, 04:19 PM posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

Default I guess Boraman took my advice...

"Ray" verbally sodomised in
:

"Tony" wrote in message
"Organfreak" wrote

How could he be a friend of mine when I have no idea who he is?

Well, stop me . that is EXACTLY what I said when my parents first
told me about Santa Claus!

Time for the Organfreak mailing list song:

http://hammondeer.tripod.com/Download/Barney.mp3

That is why.

T-Man

I know it's been a while since I said it, but Tone boy, go seek help.

Cock sucker.

--
Phil Kyle™
Uno