I guess Boraman took my advice...

Old June 1st 05, 04:19 PM posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

Default I guess Boraman took my advice...

"Ray" verbally sodomised in
:

"Tony" wrote in message
"Ray" Cutler aka Ray ****-Liar wrote

BWAHAHAHAHAA, a '****-Liar'? PML, so funny.

And hey, while you're at it, don't forget to quote the emails you sent
to me -

R A Y is just F uc king nuts
C u t l e r ****S sheep
C U T L E R is a DICKHEAD
R A Y is a fagget ass ****er
Cutler is a mother****er
Everybody laughs at R. C. as a **** up
Ray Cutler is an asshole

LOL, what a tosser you are, although granted, you make for fun reads.
And I STILL don't have a link to your perfect playing.
Actually, you must find it difficult to decide whether to pursue your
obviously gifted career in uncertain politics or to continue being
perfect in everything else. Must be a real bugger, that.

It's a bloody good job you aren't one of those bods with really strong,
misguided opinions. We'd never see anyone elses posts.

Maybe you'd like to explain to Tony about the time you sent me a
threatening email pretending to be "Barry Stobart".

PML oooooooofff bwahahahahaha etc.

Ya alchy ****nut.

--
Phil Kyle™
Uno

Old June 1st 05, 09:00 PM posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Tony

"Phil Kyle" wrote

about Cutler:

Maybe you'd like to explain to Tony about the time you sent me a
threatening email pretending to be "Barry Stobart".

Obviously from another newsgroup, if you are still reading this (probably
not) what did he pull with you guys?
Apparently, from your above comment, *he* is the one who send malicious
emails.

Yeah! RAY! explain that!

He posts here too with various personalities from the 'dignified Englishman'
demure (blueyonder) to his alter-ego 'evil twin' on Astraweb on various
flame nyms: mean Ray, funny Ray, flamer Ray, psychiatrist Ray, dignified
Raymond on blueyonder and various multi-personalities for at least a couple
of years. Now he uses Astraweb with his real name because I guess too many
complaints went to blueyonder when he spammed this group with flames and
counterfeit posts and probably got a warning about Terms of Service on his
vile postings and shenanigans

PML oooooooofff bwahahahahaha etc.

Ya alchy ****nut.

"****nut" is too kind a word. . You ain't seen nothing. You should have
scrolled down to see, in my opinion, a whole plethora of *drunk* posting
imo, going wild with mad abandon and counterfeiting.

T-Man

Old June 1st 05, 10:19 PM posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

"Tony" wrote in message
"Phil Kyle" wrote

about Cutler:

[...]

Tony, considering that you deem yourself reasonably intelligent, you have
just proved yourself to be an incompetent nincompoop. If you remember, I
said that I only reply to trolls and idiots, bingo, I got 2 in 1.

Old June 1st 05, 10:19 PM posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

"Tony" wrote in message
"Phil Kyle" wrote

about Cutler:

Old June 1st 05, 11:50 PM posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Tony" wrote in message
"Phil Kyle" wrote

about Cutler:

[...]

There is only one rule in demon.local: no seriousness.

Mind this and there will be no trouble.
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow
Old June 1st 05, 11:50 PM posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Tony" wrote in message
"Phil Kyle" wrote

about Cutler:

Maybe you'd like to explain to Tony about the time you sent me a
threatening email pretending to be "Barry Stobart".

Obviously from another newsgroup, if you are still reading this (probably
not) what did he pull with you guys?
Apparently, from your above comment, *he* is the one who send malicious
emails.

Yeah! RAY! explain that!

He posts here too with various personalities from the 'dignified
Englishman'
demure (blueyonder) to his alter-ego 'evil twin' on Astraweb on various
flame nyms: mean Ray, funny Ray, flamer Ray, psychiatrist Ray, dignified
Raymond on blueyonder and various multi-personalities for at least a
couple
of years. Now he uses Astraweb with his real name because I guess too
many
complaints went to blueyonder when he spammed this group with flames and
counterfeit posts and probably got a warning about Terms of Service on his
vile postings and shenanigans

PML oooooooofff bwahahahahaha etc.

Ya alchy ****nut.

"****nut" is too kind a word. . You ain't seen nothing. You should have
scrolled down to see, in my opinion, a whole plethora of *drunk* posting
imo, going wild with mad abandon and counterfeiting.

Tony, considering that you deem yourself reasonably intelligent, you have
just proved yourself to be an incompetent nincompoop. If you remember, I
said that I only reply to trolls and idiots, bingo, I got 2 in 1.

There is only one rule in demon.local: no seriousness.

Mind this and there will be no trouble.
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow
Old June 2nd 05, 02:16 PM posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

"Tony" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote

about Cutler:

[...]

He is a known troll drunkard forger and liar. He has been trolling
demon.local in the hope of annoying innocent netizens.

--
Phil Kyle™
Uno

Old June 2nd 05, 02:16 PM posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

"Tony" verbally sodomised in
:

"Phil Kyle" wrote

about Cutler:

Old June 2nd 05, 02:17 PM posted to alt.music.hammond-organ,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

"Phil Kyle" verbally sodomised in
:

"Tony" wrote in message
"Phil Kyle" wrote

about Cutler:

[...]

ROFFLE! You don't even realise what a stupid statement that is.

Oh, does that include talking with your own socks, btw?

Poor Ray, he's grumpy today. He must be sober.

--
Phil Kyle™
Uno