Tony Maris?

Old August 8th 03, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Bloomfield

Default Tony Maris?

Hi Tony,

It was me that rang and faxed a photo to your company this morning in
regards to tracking down a replacement brake cable (I dealt with Sean).
You had one in stock and were prepared to get it straight off to me.

I was in a bit of a panic having had to leave the caravan at the road
side with a seized on brake several miles from home, so I was naturally
keen to get hold of one ASAP. I unexpectedly managed to track a second
one down, in stock, just a couple of miles from home, fitted it and was
on my way again by lunch time.

Thanks for the help and the offer to express deliver the cable.

Harry (M1BYT)...

Remove the 'NOSPAM' in my email address to reply.

Free Amateur Radio Courses:-
http://www.ukradioamateur.org