PMS4

Old June 2nd 05, 12:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BRIAN

Default PMS4

Hi all,

I have just returned from a trip in my Lunar Quasar van, whilst away, we used a generator for 240 volt electricity. During our trip (4 days) we noticed that the battery wasnt being recharged and concequently went flat...trip out to caravan store for new battery. I have since learned that generators can seriously damage the electronics inside modern chargers. Does anyone know where i can purchase a new PMS4 power supply unit ? ( built in charger). I have searched the internet without success.

Regards

Brian
Old June 7th 05, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike Lynch

1 minute on google turned up the manufacturer which is plug in systems ltd.

contact details are on this address : http://www.caravanelectrical.com/

you need to learn to surf.

Hope you get it sorted anyway,

Mike

Old June 8th 05, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BRIAN

I have already contacted them and they do not sell to the public....sorry, I should have put this info in my original post.

thanks for taking time out to help anyway

Regards

Brian