Caravan Transport

Old June 2nd 05, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Joe

Default Caravan Transport

Hello,

Can anyone give an idea of a company that might move a caravan for me.
Live in West Midlands, need to take caravan from here to South Devon and
bring one back on return journey.

Thanks.
Joe

Old June 2nd 05, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Al Stevenson

In message , Joe
writes
Hello,

Can anyone give an idea of a company that might move a caravan for me.
Live in West Midlands, need to take caravan from here to South Devon and
bring one back on return journey.

Thanks.
Joe

I assume it is a tourer. If so there may be someone on this group who
would be able to do it for you at reasonable cost.

Suggest you give details of caravans and dates required in case someone
can help you out!

--
Al Stevenson

Old June 3rd 05, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Joe

"Al Stevenson" wrote in
message ...
In message , Joe
writes
Hello,

Can anyone give an idea of a company that might move a caravan for me.
Live in West Midlands, need to take caravan from here to South Devon and
bring one back on return journey.

Thanks.
Joe

I assume it is a tourer. If so there may be someone on this group who
would be able to do it for you at reasonable cost.

Suggest you give details of caravans and dates required in case someone
can help you out!

--
Al Stevenson

Thanks anyway, but the caravan I was looking at has now been sold. Someone
got there before me with loads of cash..!

Joe