caravan wheel ramps

Old June 2nd 05, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John

Default caravan wheel ramps

On our first site we needed to level the van and nipped off to get some
wheel levellers. All we could get was one, but before I get a second one is
there any point in having two?

Old June 2nd 05, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"John" wrote in message
. uk...
On our first site we needed to level the van and nipped off to get some
wheel levellers. All we could get was one, but before I get a second one
is there any point in having two?

Sometimes you need two .... the ones I have you can sort of 'stack' to
provide a greater incline ........... I needed two at a site in the Mendips
last year but it is rare Ime.

Richard

Old June 2nd 05, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John

Do you remember what they are, I don't see how the one we have could stack
and it sounds a good idea as we could have done with more height.
"Richard" wrote in message

. uk...

Old June 2nd 05, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 17:08:23 GMT, "John"
wrote:

| On our first site we needed to level the van and nipped off to get some
| wheel levellers. All we could get was one, but before I get a second one is
| there any point in having two?

Yes they make good wedges.
Mine will work one on top of the other.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Beware of anyone posting X-No-Archive yes,
Old June 2nd 05, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 3rd 05, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Giwuken

John wrote:
Do you remember what they are, I don't see how the one we have could stack
and it sounds a good idea as we could have done with more height.
"Richard" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
o.uk...

On our first site we needed to level the van and nipped off to get some
wheel levellers. All we could get was one, but before I get a second one
is there any point in having two?

Sometimes you need two .... the ones I have you can sort of 'stack' to
provide a greater incline ........... I needed two at a site in the
Mendips last year but it is rare Ime.

Richard

big yellow ones from fiama

Old June 4th 05, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Giwuken" wrote in message
John wrote:
Do you remember what they are, I don't see how the one we have could
stack and it sounds a good idea as we could have done with more height.
"Richard" wrote in
message ...

"John" wrote in message
. co.uk...

On our first site we needed to level the van and nipped off to get some
wheel levellers. All we could get was one, but before I get a second
one is there any point in having two?

Sometimes you need two .... the ones I have you can sort of 'stack' to
provide a greater incline ........... I needed two at a site in the
Mendips last year but it is rare Ime.

Richard

big yellow ones from fiama

You got it in 1 ............... Richard