Pyramid Mini Awning

Old June 2nd 05, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Dunbar \(2\)

Default Pyramid Mini Awning

Just spotted this on a caravan at a local site - looks good. Has anyone any
experience of it?

Keith

Old June 2nd 05, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
jon GIBBS

Just bought myself one of these dome tent style porch awnings. will let you
know what I think as soon as we try it out.

news

Old June 3rd 05, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

We bought one about a month ago and find it is great, so much easier than
the full awning. We are going to France next week and will now leave the
full awning at home and just take the porch awning, it is virtually no
weight and so easy to take down. Assembly takes a bit longer but there is
usually no hurry then.