Caravan Heaters - Make?

Old June 5th 05, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John

Default Caravan Heaters - Make?

Hello,

We are looking to buy a water heater for our caravan. From your
experience can someone recommend a decent but budget heater that is
reliable please.

Thanks.
John

Old June 5th 05, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Halleys

"John" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

We are looking to buy a water heater for our caravan. From your
experience can someone recommend a decent but budget heater that is
reliable please.

Thanks.
John

Is this for a tourer or static?

cheers

Old June 5th 05, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John

Sorry, the heater would be for a large twin axle touring caravan.

John

Old June 5th 05, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John

Old June 7th 05, 07:54 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David @ Home

"John" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry, the heater would be for a large twin axle touring caravan.

John

'Budget' and 'Water heater' do not go well together in the world of tourer
water heaters, and with something in the van holding up to 10 litres of
almost boiling water surrounded by electrical fittings I would be ether
boiling a kettle or fitting a proprietory brand.

Cheers