Thetford Refrigerator Spares

Old June 5th 05, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Thetford Refrigerator Spares

What is the most ecconomical supply of a spare?
Do Thetford supply?
I'm in need of the larger door rack for a 525mm wide model.

Please reply to News Group.

Old June 5th 05, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
CampinGazz

"David" wrote in message
What is the most ecconomical supply of a spare?
Do Thetford supply?
I'm in need of the larger door rack for a 525mm wide model.

Thbetford will supply direct, and is the cheapest way,

i wanted a second large door bin for my fridge, there's room for one even
when the bottom one's full of 3 litre bottles of coke,

Tried brownhills where i had a warrenty repair carried out on the fridge,
and they got me a price.. about 30 quid, but the bloke warned me the actual
part is prolly half that, just brownhills put a massive mark up on anything
'out of the ordinary'
and a part for a fridge that had only just been released when i wanted it
was definately out of the ordinary to them,

I've never got round to ordering the second door bin, but i did enquire with
thetford uk, who at the time were more interested in how i got hold of one
of their fridges when they haddent been released to the general public for
fitment, only to motorhome manufacturers, they eventually accepted as i was
building my own motorhome, i was loosely classed as a manufacturer, and they
gave me a price,

Can't remember what it was now, but it was cheaper than brownhills, and was
including postage to my door,
as always by the time they got back to me with a price, i'd found another
project that wanted my money more, so the fridge still dosent have it's 2nd
door bin

Old June 10th 05, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
MarcleLeisure_co_uk

Hi Gary,

I was talking to the Miriad rep today who supplies me with all the Thetford
stock. Obviously discounts were mentioned, Thetford like any other
manufacturer won't under-cut their retailers (unless your greedy), so going
direct is not always cheaper, bar your exception of course. That's why I was
able to offer your club members a better discount on some items, than the
club was getting direct!

Take it easy

Old June 11th 05, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"MarcleLeisure_co_uk" wrote in message
Hi Gary,

I was talking to the Miriad rep today who supplies me with all the

Thetford
stock. Obviously discounts were mentioned, Thetford like any other
manufacturer won't under-cut their retailers (unless your greedy), so

going
direct is not always cheaper, bar your exception of course. That's why I

was
able to offer your club members a better discount on some items, than the
club was getting direct!

I took the answer to my OP and contacted the e-mail address in my user
manual and got very fast, good old fashioned service. E-mailed Monday part
arrived Thursday.
Thanks for advise.

Please reply to News Group.