60 sticker

Old June 7th 05, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default 60 sticker

Just realised my new caravan does not have a 60 sticker on.
Looked at photos in the CC club mag. and can't see 60 stickers on rear view
photos.
Are they no longer required for us to travel at 60 on motorways?

PS
Can see GB stickers on some photos but I've noted that europeon cars
visiting here do not have their country stickers on.

Please reply to News Group.

Old June 7th 05, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

You do not need 60 mph stickers any more. If going abroad both car and
caravan must have a GB plate unless fitted with the new type European number
plate, has country in left hand corner. I have this on my caravan but have
to fit GB sticker on the car.

Old June 7th 05, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Stewart" wrote in message
If going abroad both car and
caravan must have a GB plate unless fitted with the new type European

number
plate, has country in left hand corner. I have this on my caravan but

have
to fit GB sticker on the car.

Thanks interesting that visitors to UK do not.

Please reply to News Group.

Old June 7th 05, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin Edwards

But then there's having to and HAVING to. Strictly speaking you need this
going to the republic of Ireland. I' ve been up & down 5 or six times a
year for the last 20years and no-one has ever mentioned it.

Old June 7th 05, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Des

"Martin Edwards" wrote in message
But then there's having to and HAVING to. Strictly speaking you need this
going to the republic of Ireland. I' ve been up & down 5 or six times a
year for the last 20years and no-one has ever mentioned it.

and now they have gone over to KPH you definately don't need one, maybe 90
now that is KPH not MPH!!

Des

Old June 8th 05, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Christian McArdle

Are they no longer required for us to travel at 60 on motorways?

Correct.

PS
Can see GB stickers on some photos but I've noted that europeon cars
visiting here do not have their country stickers on.

If you have the country written on the number plate in a euro flag, you
don't need the sticker. Not that anyone has been done in the last few years
for missing one, anyway, though.

I always get euro flag number plates, as I don't want ugly GB stickers
messing the paintwork.

Christian.