Site needed, Lands End, Cornwall

Old June 8th 05, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Site needed, Lands End, Cornwall

Near or at Treen, or St.Buryan areas preferred.

Please reply to News Group.

Old June 9th 05, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Site needed, TREEN, Lands End, Cornwall

--

Have otained from other sources a few site adddress at or near St. Buryan,
but none at Treen.

Please reply to News Group.

Old June 9th 05, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Douglas

"David" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
Near or at Treen, or St.Buryan areas preferred.

--

Have otained from other sources a few site adddress at or near St. Buryan,
but none at Treen.
It is many years ago I was in the area but I seem to remember a site at
Treen within minutes walk of the cliff tops across a field anyone know
this
site?

Please reply to News Group.

There is one at Treen, through the village, down the lane, and very near the
cliff top.

Treen Farm 01736-810256 (it just happens to be in the latest copy of
Motorcaravan Motorhome Monthly)

The access down the lane (....read track), however, is very narrow and
walled either side.

Wouldn't want to take anything large down it, and certainly wouldn't want to
tow.

Did get a VW camper onto it some good few years ago.

(.....since, IMO, the beach below - Pednvounder, is the best in Cornwall)

Bob

--
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00

Old June 9th 05, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Bob Douglas" wrote in message
"

The access down the lane (....read track), however, is very narrow and
walled either side.

Wouldn't want to take anything large down it, and certainly wouldn't want

tow.

Got the mag., it says the road is 6' 6", so I very much doubt that my
caravan would go down that.
Location of site sounds OK, shame about access. Wonder how farm vechicles
go on.

Please reply to News Group.