Applecross / Shieldaig

Old June 8th 05, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alex Thomson

Default Applecross / Shieldaig

Applecross & Shieldaig caravan parks have been added to

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

While Photographing Shieldaig caravan park for my website I was a bit short
of time and did not get the site details, Has anybody been to the Shieldaig
site before, If so can you help by supplying me with the address, telephone
number and any other information you may have.

Thanks Alex

Old June 8th 05, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Christian McArdle

Applecross & Shieldaig caravan parks have been added to

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

You might want to tone down the background colour. I've lost my sunglasses!

Christian.

Old June 9th 05, 04:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jerry

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
t...
Applecross & Shieldaig caravan parks have been added to

http://www.caravantouring.co.uk

You might want to tone down the background colour. I've lost my
sunglasses!

Christian.

My God, The pitches are "cosy" at Shieldaig arent they ? lol