DUCALE taps

Old June 9th 05, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default DUCALE taps

We have a Dethleffs caravan and have been getting no where with dealer
and manufacture in location a source for spares for the taps that are
made by Comet Pumpen I have contacted the importer but again nothing
back.

I currently trying to find where I can get a spare micro switch and
there replacment instructions for the tap's. I think they are
4503.34.68 (with switch) Single lever mixer DUCALE with 19 cm spout
chrome. But regrettably nothing was with the caravan about them and our
caravan dealer so far is unable to help

Old June 10th 05, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
MarcleLeisure_co_uk

wrote in message
oups.com...
We have a Dethleffs caravan and have been getting no where with dealer
and manufacture in location a source for spares for the taps that are
made by Comet Pumpen I have contacted the importer but again nothing
back.

I currently trying to find where I can get a spare micro switch and
there replacment instructions for the tap's. I think they are
4503.34.68 (with switch) Single lever mixer DUCALE with 19 cm spout
chrome. But regrettably nothing was with the caravan about them and our
caravan dealer so far is unable to help

They should be available so I've emailed you.