Flowgas, a warning on price

Old June 11th 05, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Flowgas, a warning on price

Hi,
I've mentioned here a few times over the past 2/3 years that I had change
from Calor to Flogas and found a saveing of 2 to 3 per refill.
Up to now have been charged for 6kg propane refill ves at 7.50 and 10.
But last week when out touring at St. Ives, nr Huntingdon I was charged
15.82 at a local Flogas dealer. Calor on site would have been 12.85.
I have taken this up with Flogas and they reply there is no price given to
thier dealers to sell at, they can charge what they want.
So the advise now is ask before buying.

Please reply to News Group.

Old June 11th 05, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"David" wrote in message
Hi,
I've mentioned here a few times over the past 2/3 years that I had change
from Calor to Flogas and found a saveing of 2 to 3 per refill.
Up to now have been charged for 6kg propane refill ves at 7.50 and 10.
But last week when out touring at St. Ives, nr Huntingdon I was charged
15.82 at a local Flogas dealer. Calor on site would have been 12.85.
I have taken this up with Flogas and they reply there is no price given to
thier dealers to sell at, they can charge what they want.
So the advise now is ask before buying.

I think we've come across that too. Can't remember what we're doing now
because when I say 'we' I really mean him ... he does all the manly stuff.

Mary

Please reply to News Group.