New caravan

Old June 12th 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
septic tank

Default New caravan

Hello.I'm thinking of getting a new van about December January, I know
there's a show at GMEX about then,
any sugestions.T.R.

Old June 12th 05, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Uno Hoo!

"septic tank" wrote in message
Hello.I'm thinking of getting a new van about December January, I know
there's a show at GMEX about then,
any sugestions.T.R.

How long is a piece of string? Without knowing whether you want a two berth
or six berth, single axle or twin axle, economy or luxury, domestic or
foreign, it's impossible to make any recommendation!!!!

Kev

Old June 12th 05, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Uno Hoo!" wrote in message

"septic tank" wrote in message
Hello.I'm thinking of getting a new van about December January, I know
there's a show at GMEX about then,
any sugestions.T.R.

How long is a piece of string? Without knowing whether you want a two
berth or six berth, single axle or twin axle, economy or luxury, domestic
or foreign, it's impossible to make any recommendation!!!!

Well done for bothering to reply!

Mary

Kev