Futuroscope overnight parking

Old June 12th 05, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Juha

Default Futuroscope overnight parking

I will go to Futuroscope with my motorhome.

In page http://www.futuroscope.com/eng/service-visite.php they say that
"Parking rates per vehicle: Day 5 (from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. the next
day), Evening 2 (from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the next day). "

from that I suppose it is possible to overnight at parkingplace.

But has anyone been the how long barriers are open and is it possible
to arrive at 10:00pm or at midnight? Do they have some special
facilities (toilets etc) at parking area (like are in Europapark).
Old June 12th 05, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
alun

Juha wrote:
I will go to Futuroscope with my motorhome.

In page http://www.futuroscope.com/eng/service-visite.php they say that
"Parking rates per vehicle: Day 5 (from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. the next
day), Evening 2 (from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the next day). "

from that I suppose it is possible to overnight at parkingplace.

But has anyone been the how long barriers are open and is it possible
to arrive at 10:00pm or at midnight? Do they have some special
facilities (toilets etc) at parking area (like are in Europapark).

I seem to remember the barriers are open till at least 10 but maybe
later. Facilities are just a bit of the car park ! Didnt notice any loos
/ elec But its quiet and pretty safe

Old June 14th 05, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul

There are one or two campsites near by one called Camping Futurascope over
looked the complex.

Paul