Trailer board conection.

Old June 12th 05, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
taz

Default Trailer board conection.

I am just visiting this site in the hope that you will be able to
help me. I have just fitted a towbar to my van and require
instructions on which colour cable goes to which pin in
the plug / socket. I could trace the wires individually but
that would time consuming so any help would be appreciated.

Ps if this question is in an FAQ somewhere then apologies and
a point in the right direction would help.

Cheers taz.

Old June 13th 05, 07:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Terry Bull

Try this site

http://www.rydertowing.co.uk/trailer..._towbar_wiring
..htm

Andrew

. uk...

Old June 13th 05, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
taz

"Terry Bull" wrote in message
Try this site

http://www.rydertowing.co.uk/trailer..._towbar_wiring
.htm

Andrew

Perfect thanks
taz.

Old June 13th 05, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
taz