M5 Northbound Accident - Friday

Old June 13th 05, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill the Boater

Default M5 Northbound Accident - Friday

On my way to Cornwall I saw a caravan on M5 Northbound on Friday, pretty
well damaged.
Looked like it has rolled over and had parted company from the towing
vehicle.
Hope it was nobody from the NG.

Joe

Old June 13th 05, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Bill the Boater" wrote in message
On my way to Cornwall I saw a caravan on M5 Northbound on Friday, pretty
well damaged.
Looked like it has rolled over and had parted company from the towing
vehicle.
Hope it was nobody from the NG.

It wasn't me.

I think there are few things sadder than a rolled and burst asunder caravan
on the motorway ...

Mary

Joe