Site Near Calais

Old June 13th 05, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

Default Site Near Calais

We are due to travel from Quimper to Calais on a Friday for a Mid
Morning Ferry on Saturday. I have two small children so would prefer
an official site to stop at whether municipal or private. Can anyone
recommend a caravan site near enough to Calais to make the morning
ferry, but leaving enough time for a last minute trip to stock upon
Wine/lager you know the essentials.

Thanks for your help,

Peter

Old June 14th 05, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Peter" wrote in message
oups.com...
We are due to travel from Quimper to Calais on a Friday for a Mid
Morning Ferry on Saturday. I have two small children so would prefer
an official site to stop at whether municipal or private. Can anyone
recommend a caravan site near enough to Calais to make the morning
ferry, but leaving enough time for a last minute trip to stock upon
Wine/lager you know the essentials.

Thanks for your help,

Peter

This might be worth consideration
http://www.davidklyne.plus.com/manoir_de_senlecques.htm Campsite a bit like
an overgrown CL. Apart from the very nice owner it is only about 2 kms from
the large Auchen just outside Boulogne.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk