The right way

Old June 14th 05, 11:21 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.caravanning
ah

Default The right way

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
news:[email protected]:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
news:[email protected]:

Phil Kyle wrote:
Mark Horsman verbally sodomised in
:

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:28:11 +0100, in
(demon.local) Mark Horsman
wrote:

Actually, I think it's Helene's turn isn't it? According to my
schedule she's due to hold the view that 'Women Need Men Like
Fish Need Bicycles' this week.

I don't know. You must be the one person left who hasn't kf'ed
her.

I don't use a kill file, per se, and I reserve Agent's automatic

You must have more time than I and greater patience than Job!

Do any of your posts make sense?

I'm getting a 70:30 split on sense:non-sense.

Better ratio than I'm getting. Maybe my monitor needs adjusting.

Press the triangular button.

Now my hazard lights are flashing.

Pull-over, Man!
--
ah

/\_/|
=0-0=
\'I'|
||,,\_
|[,,/,\
|[|,\_,,)
((J(=__/
meow
Old June 22nd 05, 03:28 PM posted to demon.local,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.caravanning
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in
news:[email protected]:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
news[email protected]:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
news:[email protected]:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
news:[email protected]:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
news:[email protected]:

wrote:

Actually, I think it's Helene's turn isn't it? According
to my schedule she's due to hold the view that 'Women
Need Men Like Fish Need Bicycles' this week.

I don't know. You must be the one person left who hasn't
kf'ed her.

I don't use a kill file, per se, and I reserve Agent's
automatic 'mark as read' feature for greater ****wittery than
hers.

You must have more time than I and greater patience than Job!

Do any of your posts make sense?

I'm getting a 70:30 split on sense:non-sense.

Better ratio than I'm getting. Maybe my monitor needs adjusting.

Press the triangular button.

Now my hazard lights are flashing.

Pull-over, Man!

Body warmer, actually.