1988 SWIFT CHALLENGER.STOLEN from N.Lincs

Old June 15th 05, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill the Boater

Default 1988 SWIFT CHALLENGER.STOLEN from N.Lincs

For information...

"Have you seen this caravan? 1988 SWIFT CHALLENGER.STOLEN from N.Lincs today
2.6.05.Last seen heading north towards the Humber Bridge at approx 12.30 pm.
The I.D.number is etched on all windows and door.I.D.Number 88SW022967.The
caravan is fully equipped as we were getting ready to go away.If seen or any
information please phone 07870 367242 This is a twin axle 550 TA.Thank you
for looking .I forgot to mention.It was being towed by a METALLIC BLUE
DISCOVERY. (03.06.2005) I had a phone call today to say that the caravan has
been offered for sale to a person in Filey., last night. The vehicle towing
it was a Shogun not a Discovery. We are sure it was our van, as immediately
inside the door on the right hand side, is a small domestic central heating
radiator.There is also one the same in the bathroom".

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6167 201&rd=1

Old June 15th 05, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Bill the Boater" wrote in message
[...]

That's a sad story but encouraging that there's so much information.

I sincerely hope that the van is recovered, undamaged and the distress can
be assigned to the past.

Mary

Old June 15th 05, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith

Sorry to here about you van Bill, I will keep an eye out for it.

Best Wishes

Keith

. net...

Old June 19th 05, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Fergie

Hi Bill,

Sorry to hear about your loss. What security kit did you have on it ? Just
so we all know what works and what doesn't.

regards

Graham

Old June 19th 05, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 14:48:11 +0100, "Fergie"
wrote:

| Hi Bill,
|
| Sorry to hear about your loss. What security kit did you have on it ? Just
| so we all know what works and what doesn't.

CCC http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk is advertising in their
Magazine a new club service, "Club Secure".
A Phantom system
At GBP500 plus GBP100 per year it seems a bit steep to me.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk http://www.webshots.com
Thousands of wonderful professional photos for your Wallpaper and
Old June 19th 05, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning