Pennine folding camper.

Old June 16th 05, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SCOTTY

Default Pennine folding camper.

Hi, I'm looking to buy a folding camper at the moment, possibly a
Pennine Fiesta. Does anyone have any advice that would help me in make
my mind up, or would I be better looking for a Conway? How much would I
expect to pay for a Fiesta? (looking for one about a year old with an
awning)

Thanks in advance
Scotty

Old June 16th 05, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve

SCOTTY wrote:
Hi, I'm looking to buy a folding camper at the moment, possibly a
Pennine Fiesta. Does anyone have any advice that would help me in make
my mind up, or would I be better looking for a Conway? How much would I
expect to pay for a Fiesta? (looking for one about a year old with an
awning)

Thanks in advance
Scotty

Pennine now own Conway. Have a look at the Conway Countryman which looks
very similara to the Pennine Fiesta.

Also look at the Riva Designer especially if you want more than summer
camping.

http://www.rivaleisureltd.co.uk/cgi-...page&pageno=10