devon cliffs

Old June 17th 05, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
graham

Default devon cliffs

booked to go to exmouth Devon Cliffs next month and ive heard that the site
isnt very level will i need levelers or something more drastic?

thanks in advance
Graham

Old June 17th 05, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul King

graham wrote:
booked to go to exmouth Devon Cliffs next month and ive heard that
the site isnt very level will i need levelers or something more
drastic?

From memory - more drastic - depending on where you're put

Old June 17th 05, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul King

graham wrote:
booked to go to exmouth Devon Cliffs next month and ive heard that
the site isnt very level will i need levelers or something more
drastic?

From memory - more drastic - depending on where you're put

Old June 18th 05, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DervMan

We've stayed there quite a bit, great site for facilities but
caravaners are an after thought!

The hill leading up to the touring pitches is very steep. We always
stop at the bottom first and walk up to see where we are and plan the
best route.

One year we were there a landy was touring a large twin axle up the
hill (it's fairly short) and the entire tow bar assembly came away
from the car and the caravan rallies backwards down the hill until it
hit the wall surrounding the swimming pool. It could have so easily
become a fatal accident if the wall would have fallen down. Not a nice
thing to see.

My advise is do not stop on the hill!

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:41:36 +0100, "Paul King"
wrote:

graham wrote:
booked to go to exmouth Devon Cliffs next month and ive heard that
the site isnt very level will i need levelers or something more
drastic?

From memory - more drastic - depending on where you're put

Old June 21st 05, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
alan

Noisy and rowdy site tourers at all uk Haven sites are treated as second
class. Facilities are basic and scruffy.

wrote:

graham wrote:
booked to go to exmouth Devon Cliffs next month and ive heard that
the site isnt very level will i need levelers or something more
drastic?

From memory - more drastic - depending on where you're put