Campsites In Or Near St.Ives Cornwall

Old June 20th 05, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Manaton

Default Campsites In Or Near St.Ives Cornwall

Hi i am going to Conwall in August,I want to stay in or near St.Ives and
would like to know if any body can recommend a good Touring Caravan site in
this area any comments most welcome cheers Stephen.

Old June 22nd 05, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Stephen Manaton" wrote in message
Hi i am going to Conwall in August,I want to stay in or near St.Ives and
would like to know if any body can recommend a good Touring Caravan site in
this area any comments most welcome cheers Stephen.

If your in the Caravan club try Threeways near Marazion ,

Its basic with no Looe block !!

Just around the corner there's a commercial site that has facilities for
re-filling diving bottles if my aged memory doesn't fail me.

AND more importantly there some very good pubs locally that do good food and even
one that puts a VERY GOOD visiting jazz group on a Saturday night ( fer free to
boot ) not quite within walking distance , but there's always a bike !!

DieSea

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0525-1, 21/06/2005
Tested on: 22/06/2005 01:17:16

Old June 25th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Judith Mott

Polmanter Touring Park is superb - seaviews, swimming pool, club house and
family room, serving food. A half hour walk down into St Ives or there's a
regular bus service from the site. Accepts caravans and tents, mostly in
separate fields. They might already be fully booked for August but maybe
one to bear in mind for the future? We're staying at Godrevy Park caravan
club site this summer - a new one for us, but it'll make a change. Good
luck.

Old June 26th 05, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Oh no not HIM

I agree with Judith on this one, great walk across the fields ect to St
Ives, but (hint) get the bus back unless you like walking up hills