Quiet Static Site Kendal WANTED

Old June 22nd 05, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
chazzer

Default Quiet Static Site Kendal WANTED

Hi,
After 33 years camping and caravanning in the Lake district I feel it
is time to make a more permanent arrangement.

Can anyone suggest a cheap, quiet, friendly static site near Kendal?

I prefer scenery to shops, clubs, bars, and pools. I would be keen to
buy a used static if in very good condition.
Chazzer

Old June 22nd 05, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Janet Bennett

If no one comes up with a site, try looking here :

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk

There's reviews on sites, and also a Message Board where you can post a
question. Very helpful bunch.

Hope this helps

Janet

oups.com...

Old June 23rd 05, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
j*

www.skelwith.com around 300 static's, no used sales, all vans are removed
when the current owner gives the pitch up and the new occupier must buy new
from the site. Nice peaceful site, we have a static there.