Beauty of CLs

Old June 28th 05, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Uno Hoo!

Default Beauty of CLs

Just returned from 9 nights on a CL on the Llyn Peninsula in Wales. Sheer
bliss. The site was a farmer's field with hook-up and shower/toilet block.
We had a fantastic view down to the sea with 'mountains' to the side. For 6
of the nine nights we were the only caravan on the site and the peace and
quiet was fantastic. Couple this with the fact that the pitch fee was 10
per night all-in and the holiday worked out dramatically cheaper than a stay
on a 'main' CC site. I've no doubt that CLs are a mixed bunch but this was
terrific and we will certainly use CLs as opposed to main sites in future.

Have another CL booked down in Cornwall for next month. Again the pitch fee
is just 10 per night and the site has toilets and showers. As we are taking
my son and his family away with us, this means the nine night stay will cost
us, again, just 90 as against over 300 if we had gone on a main CC site.
No competition!

Kev

Old June 28th 05, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Uno Hoo! came up with the following;:
[...]

CL's have always been our first choice ..

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Fantic 307 Trials on ebay 4558564657
Beamish 250 Trials on ebay 4558878921

Old June 28th 05, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BrianG

Personally, I prefer sites with other people there. However, if you
divulge where it is may not be able to get on it next year.

Old June 28th 05, 12:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Uno Hoo!

"Keith Dunbar (2)" wrote in message
Come on then, don't keep us in suspense, what site was it???

Keith

See: http://www.lleynholidays.co.uk/

Cae Garw farm.

Kev

Old June 28th 05, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
philip hall

i also stayed at cl on llewy last week, it wasty'n rhos farm pentre uchat.

absolutely brill . inland with good views of the mountains. lovely and
lawned and the proprieters were really friendly.3.50 a night and i was on
my own all week. i would give it 10 out of 10, no electrics if that is what
you want. why do people who have modern caravans want toilet blocks for,
when you have luxury in your caravan