OT Car DVLA document?

Old June 29th 05, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default OT Car DVLA document?

Just seen a TV ad. saying new docs required by 1st. July, if not recieved to
send old ones in straight away.
Anyone know what this is about?

Please reply to News Group.

Old June 29th 05, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mark

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:28:14 GMT, "David"
wrote:

Just seen a TV ad. saying new docs required by 1st. July, if not recieved to
send old ones in straight away.
Anyone know what this is about?

See
http://www.dvla.gov.uk/newrules/hrc_new.htm

Old June 29th 05, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

Just seen a TV ad. saying new docs required by 1st. July, if not recieved

send old ones in straight away.
Anyone know what this is about?

See
http://www.dvla.gov.uk/newrules/hrc_new.htm

Thanks my car was new last year so I assume my document will be OK as it
says introduced January 2004.

Please reply to News Group.

Old June 29th 05, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Old June 29th 05, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Old June 29th 05, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
liz hall

Most people have been issued with a new type of United Kingdom UK
Registration Certificate a 4 page document, further information is available
on the internet on http:/www.dvla.gov.uk if you haven't received one for
your vehicles.
Liz