caravan breakers???

Old June 30th 05, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy,mac and emily

Default caravan breakers???

Hi, does anyone know of any caravan breakers in Hull or nearby that would
buy our early 80's Lunar clubman 450 2 berth, 14 foot ,plastic double glazed
windows, caravan which has had some damp in the past so has some spongy
walls (dry now). We have bought a newer one and so need the space.
Many thanks

Old June 30th 05, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

andy,mac and emily wrote:

Hi, does anyone know of any caravan breakers in Hull or nearby that
would buy our early 80's Lunar clubman 450 2 berth, 14 foot ,plastic
double glazed windows, caravan which has had some damp in the past so
has some spongy walls (dry now). We have bought a newer one and so
need the space.
Many thanks

You could try this one. http://www.eysalvagecaravans.com/ I don't know
whether it's close enough to Hull for your purposes.
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old June 30th 05, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"andy,mac and emily" wrote in message
news
Hi, does anyone know of any caravan breakers in Hull or nearby that would
buy our early 80's Lunar clubman 450 2 berth, 14 foot ,plastic double

glazed
windows, caravan which has had some damp in the past so has some spongy
walls (dry now).

see
http://www.caravanninglinks.co.uk/caravanbreakers.htm

Please reply to News Group.