shower room wallcovering

Old June 30th 05, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
gordon

Default shower room wallcovering

I have discovered a damp spot in the shower cubicle of my1992 Ace award
where water as leaked in from ouside of caravan.I have stripped off all
external awning rails ,rubbing strakes etc.and resealed them.But
unfortuneately the damp as softened the internal wallboard and the
waterproof covering as loosened about 2" strip , 10 " above shower tray
exactly opposite external moulding.I was thinking of removing wallcovering
and try some wood hardener to firm up the wallboard.If this is successful I
would need some waterproof wallcovering but have no idea what to use or
where to source from.
Any other group reader done similar and can offer any advice.
TIA
Gordon