caravan site finder

Old June 30th 05, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
kevin yates

Default caravan site finder

Hi All

Can tell me of a good site finder on the net

Kevin

Old June 30th 05, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:16:03 GMT, "kevin yates"
wrote:

| Hi All
|
| Can tell me of a good site finder on the net

IMO everything I have seen recommended here is absolute cr*p.

There are non which even approach the CCC.
http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/ Big Sites Book.
But that is paper and costs the membership fee.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk http://www.webshots.com
Thousands of wonderful professional photos for your Wallpaper and
Old June 30th 05, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old June 30th 05, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
mindwipe

news

http://www.caravan-sitefinder.co.uk/

Old June 30th 05, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Richardson

Try:
http://www.clicreports.co.uk/
All reports are from ordinary campers and caravanners so are totally
unbiased

--
Andy Richardson
Derbyshire

Take a look at www.ukcampsite.co.uk
It features site finding with lots of unbiased reviews and links to web
sites etc.
There is also a forum which is very helpful

Take a look at www.ukcampsite.co.uk